How to make a complaint
We are committed to providing a high standard of service to all of our customers. However, we do recognise that on occasion problems may arise and we may fall short of the service levels to which we aspire. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our products or services, you may make a complaint to us, without charge. By making a complaint, you’re giving us the opportunity to put matters right for you and improve our services.
You should contact your Barclays Account Representative or Relationship Manager regarding your complaint. Alternatively, if you do not wish to reach out directly to your Account Representative or Relationship Manager, you may contact the relevant Investment Bank division below.
· Click here for complaints regarding financial advisory, capital raising, financing and risk management services within Banking.
· Click here for complaints regarding Markets activities or operations.
· Click here for complaints regarding Research.
· Click here for complaints regarding Treasury services.
How we handle your complaint
We will handle your complaint in accordance with our complaints policies, standards, and procedures. The following are key steps in handling your complaint:
· Details of your complaint will be logged, along with your name and the name of your company/organisation. Depending on the nature of your complaint, additional information may also be requested by us.
· We will provide an acknowledgement that we have received your complaint.
· Your complaint will be investigated.
· We aim to resolve all complaints as quickly as possible and in accordance with any regulatory requirements that apply.
· Where we are required to do so by law, details of your complaint may also be passed to local/regional regulatory bodies.
What to do if you are not satisfied
If you are not satisfied with our response, you may have the option to refer your complaint to an alternative dispute resolution entity or to pursue civil action.1